Win a signed copy of Witch's Net!
I just updated the ebook version of Witch's Net so that it fits in better with the other three books of the series. The print edition is staying the same and I just happen to have one of those here so... I'm doing a giveaway on my Facebook page. Go here to learn how to enter. Good luck! :)
***IF YOU DO NOT HAVE FACEBOOK, SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF POST FOR ALTERNATE ENTRY INSTRUCTIONS***
Oh, and that new kindle cover art? Here's a looksie:
* If you do NOT have Facebook you may enter here:
(If you do have Facebook go back up and click on Facebook link and only enter on that FB post, please).
To Enter Here :
Simply do any of the following tasks and comment on this blog what you did (1 entry per completed task so do as few or many as you want but the more ya do equals more entries to win / please add separate comments per task completed to get proper entry count). Your entries will be added on to the Facebook entries before drawing.
1. Sign up to my newsletter, which I only send out to announce new releases or sales. Sign up at: https://mailchi.mp/8c5870a9f3bb/crystalrainlove then comment here that you did.
Already signed up? Comment here that you already signed up.
*Everyone who signs up to my newsletter actually wins something, as all new subscribers will get a free ebook copy of Seta's Fall, the Blood Revelation prequel. (Already subscribed but didn't get a copy of Seta's Fall? No worries. That newsletter is going out for you guys tomorrow. ;) )
2. Follow on Twitter and comment you did!
3. Follow on Instagram and comment you did!
4. Follow on Amazon and comment you did!
5. Follow on Bookbub and comment you did!
6. Retweet this post on Twitter! (and comment here that you did)
7. Invite a friend (or 2 or 3 or however many ;) to enter and have them comment here with your name (ex: "Jane Doe sent me!"). If they are on Facebook and want to enter via Facebook they can do this on that entry post instead of this blog.
That's 7 ways to get entries!
Other Stuff To Know:
*** Open to all adults 18 and over. US and International. Winner will be drawn April 15, 2020 and book mailed within a week of winner providing address for shipping. If winner does not respond within 7 days, a new winner will be drawn. Winner will be drawn by comments so make sure to comment on this post with all that you did, a separate comment per entry action! ***
*For info on the Blood Revelation series go here.